Friday 7 June 2013

The versatility of shooting Raw

I recently completed a cookbook for a bootcamp. As the recipes were healthy and nutricious the brief was to shoot them with light and bright lighting. I however wanted to create some darker moodier pictures for my portfolio. By shooting Raw I had the versatility to change my exposure, contrast and white balance to create two different versions. A cooler darker version for myself and the warmer lighter version for the client.










Connect with Charlotte 



1 comment:

  1. I actually prefer the cooler, darker versions, purely because it unearths appetising details that aren't as much in view in the more exposed versions. Either way, this may even encourage me to get healthy myself (but not gonna happen with winter coming!).
    Right, off to actually work now rather than just drool all over my keyboard while digging around in your blog! x

    ReplyDelete