Friday 22 April 2011

Dark and dangerous coffee treats

The last month I have been shooting nearly every day and it has allowed me to try out some new ideas. One such shoot was with the help of Kate Wesson and her gorgeous prop styling. It really helped create the painterly effect we were striving for. The shots below are from our recipe shoot for Douwe Egberts coffee. The dangerous bit was trying not to eat too much... at which I utterly failed, the coffee ice cream being my downfall as it is made with condensed milk, a real childhood favourite of mine.

Photo © Charlotte Tolhurst



Photo © Charlotte Tolhurst

Photo © Charlotte Tolhurst

Photo © Charlotte Tolhurst

Photo © Charlotte Tolhurst

Connect with Charlotte 


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Are those delicious or what?! I want to eat them all! :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a cup of coffee in my life but these delicious creations are really tempting!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete