Monday 16 September 2013

Rachel Allen's Everyday Kitchen


Another shoot for the Good Food Channel, this time for Rachel Allen's new programme. I really loved these recipes which were utterly delicious and rich, perfect winter comfort food. I shot this a few weeks ago while the weather was still hot and sunny. Now the colder climate has set in these shots get me in the mood for the cosiness autumn and winter have to offer; wellies, woollens and lots of time huddling around log fires with friends and family. Can't wait.


 






2 comments:

  1. Best things about winter is my onesie, COMFORT FOOD and Christmas gifts. I actually cannot wait after this really long summer. Fabulous photography as always Charlotte. My mouth-watering is on overdrive x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a food and portrait photographer and i am sooo amazed at your skill and God given-gifts to evocate mouth watering dishes visually!

    ReplyDelete